Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Views from the Hay Field

Summer means hay season for us. I was excited I got to help with it while I was home in June...driving tractor while we put in hay, riding along with my brother while he tedded the fields (yay for buddy seats in tractors!) and helping the boys unload hay. Word of advice for helping unload hay (and I know better): Don't forget your farm/work gloves in your truck in Indiana if you are in Washington. A few blisters later...

Oh well, it was still fun.



Our equipment has gotten a lot better in the last 20 years, but we still do small square bales. It works best for us when it comes to feeding our cows and it's also what my brother's customers want when they come to buy hay from us.












No comments:

Post a Comment